Assistant Coach - Hostos Community College - Part-time
|School:||Hostos Community College|
|Head Coach:||Jody King|
|Description:||The Menís Basketball Assistant Coach will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Promote academic achievement and physical well-being of the student-athletes.
- Should have knowledge of all training methods and how to execute as outlined by head coach.
- Assist in the development and implementation of coaches clinics and sports camps.
- Assist with all facets of recruiting.
- Scout, report and video exchange for opponents.
- Must be able to commit any & all afternoons for: coaches meetings, practices, travel games, etc.
- Performs duties in compliance with NCAA, NJCAA, and CUNYAC rules and policies.
- Supervises study activities for student-athletes and monitors academic progress reports.
- Upon hiring, the successful candidate will begin immediately.
- Additional duty as Part Time Sports Information could be offered based upon qualifications.
|Application Information:||All resumes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org|
Stay with HoopDirt for the latest college basketball coaching news and rumors.