We are very proud to announce our enthusiastic participation in a new series of regional basketball coaching clinics. The new clinics will be called the NABC Championship Basketball Clinics, a collaboration between the NABC and Championship Productions, a longtime leader in coaching education. The NABC Championship Basketball Clinics will provide basketball coaches around the country an in-person opportunity to learn from the game’s top coaches and is a reinforcement of our shared vision of educating the next generation of coaches.
2020 Spring NABC Championship Basketball Clinics presented by Shoot-A-Way
All Clinics “On the Court” with Players
Glenbrook South High School – ‘one of the top 20 gymnasiums in the state of Illinois’ – Chicago Tribune
April 17, 18, and 19, 2020
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Myrtle Beach High School – close to all the beaches and attractions!
April 24, 25, and 26, 2020
Springfield College – ‘the birthplace of basketball!’
May 1, 2, and 3, 2020
Trevecca Nazarene University – great venue and close to everything!
May 8, 9, and 10, 2020
Las Vegas, Nevada
“The Largest Clinic in the World”
The Orleans Hotel & Casino
The Orleans Arena – an internationally recognized venue connected to the hotel/casino
May 15, 16, and 17, 2020
EARLY BIRD CLINIC REGISTRATION FEES including staff discounts:
– Individual Coach: $120 per coach (a savings of $30 if you register by 2/28/2020)
– Staff Discount: $110 per coach when registering 3 or more coaches (a savings of $40 per coach if you register by 2/28/2020).
– Registration fees after pre-registration deadlines are $150 per coach.
CLINIC PRE-REGISTRATION FEES including staff discounts:
– Individual Coach: $135 per coach (a savings of $15 if you register by pre-registration deadline)
– Staff Discount: $125 per coach when registering 3 or more coaches (a savings of $25 per coach if you register by pre-registration deadline).
– Registration fees after pre-registration deadlines are $150 per coach, or $130 per coach when registering 3 or more coaches.
– On-site registration fee is $150 per coach
– Chicago, IL: April 3, 2020
– Myrtle Beach, SC: April 10, 2020
– Springfield, MA: April 17, 2020
– Nashville, TN: April 24, 2020
– Las Vegas, NV: May 1, 2020
It is the responsibility of the Clinic Attendees to have the pre-registration form and payment received no later than the deadline date of the particular clinic they want to attend. If payment is not received by the pre-registration deadline, attendees will be required to pay the “at the door registration fee” on site ($150 per coach).
- Refunds requested for a duplicate registration (same coach is registered twice for same clinic) will be granted a full refund. Or the duplicate registration can be transferred to another coach’s name at no additional charge.
- Coaches unable to attend can transfer their registration to another coach at no additional charge.
- All other registration cancellation requests will be charged a $30.00 cancellation processing fee per coach.
- All refund requests or registration name substitutions must be emailed to [email protected] at least 48 hours prior to the clinic, or no refund or substitution will be issued.
Why Attend a NABC Clinic?
- Learn cutting-edge offenses, defenses, and drills from America’s top coaches
- Treat your staff to a weekend away as a team-building effort and energize them for the season
- Network and talk basketball with coaches at all levels
- All instruction is on-court with demonstrators
- Receive a basketball clinic gift including court pad and pen
- Opportunity to win various door prizes*
- Get special discounts from national exhibitors
- Special discounted hotel rates
- Early-bird discounts
- NABC Member discounts
- Championship Productions clinic special pricing
* Door prizes will be drawn at each clinic. All NABC Championship Basketball Clinic attendees (2019-2020) will be entered into a drawing to win The Gun by Shoot-A-Way. One drawing will be held at the Las Vegas clinic (spring 2020) and another drawing will be held at the conclusion of the fall clinics (2020).