The NABC Championship Basketball Clinics are a collaboration between the NABC and Championship Productions, a longtime leader in coaching education. The NABC Championship Basketball Clinics provide basketball coaches around the world an in-person opportunity to learn from the game’s top coaches and is a reinforcement of our shared vision of educating the next generation of coaches.
Why attend an NABC Clinic?
- Learn cutting-edge offenses, defenses, and drills from America’s top coaches!**
- Treat your staff to a weekend away as a team-building effort and energize them for the season!
- Network and talk basketball with coaches at all levels!
- All instruction is on-court with demonstrators!
- All in-person attendees receive a basketball clinic gift; an NABC Championship Clinics clipboard and court pad!
- Opportunity to win various door prizes*!
- Get special discounts from national exhibitors!
- All early bird pre-registrants will receive a buy one/get one free video coupon (a $40 video) valid at the Championship Productions clinic booth!
- Special discounted hotel rates!
- NABC Member discounts!
- Can’t attend in person? All NABC Championship 2022 Clinics will be live-streamed. Watch from anywhere in the world!
- FREE 30-day online access to the recorded clinic sessions (a $150 Value)!
Pre-Registration Discount (including staff discounts)
- Individual Coach: $150 per coach (a savings of $15 if you register by pre-registration deadline)
- Staff Discount: $135 per coach when registering 3 or more coaches (a savings of $30 per coach if you register by the pre-registration deadline)
- Registration fees after pre-registration deadlines are $165 per coach
- Pre-registration deadline: September 23, 2022
* Door prizes will be drawn at each clinic. All NABC Championship Basketball Clinic attendees (2021-2022) will be entered into a drawing to win The Gun by Shoot-A-Way (valued over $7,000 with shipping). Drawing will be held at the.
** Clinic speakers and schedule subject to change.
*** The NABC Championship Basketball Clinics will adhere to local guidelines relating to the COVID-19 pandemic. The capacity of Mackey Arena will allow plenty of space for distancing. Precautions will be taken to make the clinic as safe as possible for all speakers, demonstrators, vendors and attendees. We ask that if you feel sick, please stay home!