NBA shooting Coach John Townsend demonstrates a great 3-point shooting drill focused on streak shooting. Check out the full breakdown in the video below!
- In this drill, players will shoot from 5 spots around the 3-point line: corner, wing, top of the key, opposite wing, and opposite corner.
- Players will start at a corner spot and the drill begins on a make.
- From there, players will shoot until they miss.
- After a missed shot, players move to the next spot beginning on a make.
- Once players have shot from all 5 spots they add their streaks together for a final overall drill score.