Administrative Assistant – Men’s Basketball – University of New Mexico
|School:||University of New Mexico|
|Conference:||Mountain West Conference|
UNM Athletics Men’s Basketball seeks a Unit Administrator 1 to assist in all Men’s Basketball business matters to include financial reconciliations & reimbursements, front desk coverage, events planning, and assisting in donor events & recruiting travel.
Duties of the Unit Administrator 1 will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Overseeing and administering programs, strategies, and initiatives designed to develop, enhance, and support the various day-to-day activities of the men’s basketball program.
· Overseeing all day-to-day internal and external finance.
· Reviewing and reconciling budgets, and working with the Athletics business office on financials.
· Managing or coordinating facility and resource management, information services, and general department administration.
· May supervise or provide functional leadership to one or more subordinate support staff engaged in routine administrative activities.
· Coordinating men’s basketball camps, events, training and project development.
Follow link below for complete job posting and application information.