Assists head men’s basketball coach with the coordination and management of the intercollegiate men’s basketball program. Assist with supervision of graduate assistant coaches, student assistants, managers, and student-athletes.
- Responsible for complying with all NCAA, LSC, Angelo State, and Texas Tech University System policies, rules, and regulations.
- Assists with practices and developing player skills and game strategies.
- Assists with recruiting potential student-athletes.
- Assists with academic support for student-athletes.
- Assists with player evaluation, promotion of the men’s basketball program, and community engagement activities for basketball student-athletes.
- Assists with home event management, as well as team travel arrangements.
- Positively represents men’s basketball and ASU in the community, area, state, and nationally.
- Assists with fund raising activities in the athletics department as assigned by the Director of Athletics or other University administrators.
- Performs other duties as assigned.