Assist the head coach in all responsibilities related to the men’s basketball team, including:
- Assisting in establishing team goals for season and insure that they are in line with those of the entire Bunker Hill Athletic program.
- Responsible for recruiting and training eligible players, organizing, implementing, coordinating and supervising all aspects of the team sport and for attending practices and games.
- Responsible for knowledge of and adhering to NJCAA rules and best practices pertaining to sport techniques, NJCAA rules and regulations.
- Communicate with Head Coach regarding season progression including details regarding practices, game results, and player eligibility.
- Distribute and collect all team equipment to players throughout the season.
- Assist in preparation of an end of season report outlining the season accomplishments and development needs at the end of the season.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and ability / willingness to drive 10-12 passenger van.