Our Athletics Department is seeking to hire a dynamic leader to assist in our Men’s Basketball program. Thank you for your interest in Lane! We welcome your application and are here to assist with any questions.
- This is a one-year appointment, with continuation based on college, student and division needs.
- Up to two (2) may be hired from this posting.
- The first review date of this applicant pool posting will be after five (5) business days from posting. Lane retains the right to modify or change this information based on department, college and student needs. Your application will remain in the pool until a decision is made on your candidacy.
- Provide all documents as requested; a resume may not take the place of any one section of the application.
- Unofficial Transcripts are required for this position at the time of application. See instructions below.
- Candidates will be able to implement and ensure an “equity lens” is used to assess, implement and maintain systems and structures that are inclusive and respectful.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Contracted Part-Time Faculty
Anticipated Start Date:
Stipend of $1,500-$5,000
- This is a one-year appointment. Upon College approval and an agreement between the College and the Head Coach, this position may be renewed.
- Assistant Coaches are paid via stipend that is determined by the Head Coach based on experience and available funds per year.
- $1500-$5000 stipend for assistant coaching duties related to pre-season, in-season, post-season and out-of-season.
- No faculty part-time seniority is accrued in coaching assignments or any sports-specific physical education class that is directly sport related.