Reporting to the Head Men’s Basketball Coach, the Assistant Coach will assist in developing, organizing and administering all aspects of a competitive NCAA Division III Men’s Basketball program. This position has the ability to earn additional money through summer camps and part-time on campus work. The Athletics and Recreation Department is committed to providing a wide range of activities and services that assist Pratt students of various backgrounds and abilities in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Pratt Institute is exploring NCAA Division III membership.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help plan and oversee practices
- Aid in all levels of student-athlete recruitment
- Assist in scouting, game, and practice planning
- Participate in professional electronic, phone and interpersonal communication to individual players, administrators and recruits.
- Experience recruiting and the ability to successfully recruit student-athletes
- Other duties as assigned