Trine University is a NCAA DIII Institution that participates in the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required
Part Time – Pay is commensurate with experience
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Must work effectively with the students, faculty, staff, alumni, and administration of Trine University.
- Assist and support the head coach in leading assigned aspects of the men’s basketball program.
- Assist with the coaching and coordination of the men’s basketball program.
- Assist in recruiting prospective students who can succeed academically, athletically, and socially through their own initiative or with the support of available University resources.
- Utilize available resources to maximize student persistence and retention.
- Assist the head coach in developing and implementing a coaching strategy that promotes athletic growth and competitiveness.
- Assist with film breakdowns and game/practice preparation.
- Assist the head coach and sports information department to implement a modern and responsive social media presence.
- Perform secondary duties as assigned, such as home game management.
- Abide by all relevant policies and procedures of the Athletic Department, Trine University, the MIAA, and the NCAA.
- Strength & Conditioning Certification preferred
- Head JV Coach