Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach – University of Tennessee at Martin
|Salary:||Pay Grade 41 (Exempt) - Salary commensurate with education and experience|
The Department of Athletics at the University of Tennessee at Martin is seeking qualified candidates for an Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach.
* Assist in organizing and conducting a Division I Men’s Basketball program which includes public relations, recruiting, scouting, player development, budget preparation and management.
* Assist in academic supervision and daily workouts.
* Provide positive leadership for student athletes.
* Perform and assist with other duties as assigned by the Head Coach.
* Travel is required
* Works with academic staff to ensure academic compliance
Follow link below for complete job posting.
Applicants must apply online and attach a letter of interest and resume.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled