|Ideal for Division I Head Managers and GA’s. Responsible for aiding the Head Coach in all aspects of the WestConn Men’s Basketball Program including, but not limited to the recruitment of student-athletes, administration of practices, compliance and eligibility matters, video breakdown, social media content, faculty liaison, junior varsity coaching, monitoring academic progress, player development, game strategy, and other duties as assigned by the head coach.
- Primary role of managing the program’s day-to-day individual and administrative operations: Academic resource contact, player well-being, player development, scheduling (practices, tutors, vehicles, games), equipment, locker room inspection, recruiting, and scheduling.
- Management and coaching of program’s Junior Varsity team
- Major role in program’s operations, daily team practices, NCAA Compliance matters, and athletic training needs.
- Management of program’s Video Editing, Social Media creation and content, and game preparation.
- Coordination of team travel, equipment, and meals.