Assist the head coach in all responsibilities related to the men’s basketball team, including:
- Assisting in establishing team goals for season and insure that they are in line with those of the entire MassBay Athletic program.
- Responsible for recruiting and training eligible players, organizing, implementing, coordinating and supervising all aspects of the team sport and for attending practices and games.
- Responsible for knowledge of and adhering to league rules and best practices pertaining to sport techniques, rules and regulations.
- Communicate daily with Assistant Director of Athletics regarding season progression including details regarding practices, game results, and player eligibility.
- Distribute and collect all team equipment to players throughout the season.
- Assist in preparation of an end of season report outlining the season accomplishments and development needs at the end of the season; submit to Assistant Director of Athletics.