Basketball Director/Assistant Athletics Director – Camp Mah-Kee-Nac
|Position:||Basketball Director/Assistant Athletics Director|
Camp Mah-Kee-Nac in Lenox, Massachusetts is seeking to hire a Basketball Director/Assistant Athletics Director.
Responsibilities (Not Limited to):
● Serve as an outstanding role model to campers and staff
● Plan, organize and execute all basketball activities for camp
● Instruct clinics, as well as, coach teams in competitions and tournaments
● Plan and execute athletic activities with the use of additional staff
● Assist in the planning and execution of additional camp activities and special events
Camp Mah-Kee-Nac is an all-boys traditional, overnight camp located in beautiful Lenox, Mass. We specialize in offering high-quality programming in athletics, adventure, waterfront, creative and media arts. Families from all over the world have sent their sons to Camp Mah-Kee-Nac since 1929. Each summer we hire a staff of 100+ to help run activities, live in cabins, serve in leadership roles, and/or administrative positions
Your amazing summer will include:
● Competitive Salary
● All meals
● Laundry Service
Visit us today www.campmkn.com/staff/ for more information, or apply directly on our website.