Are you right for PGC?
Our PGC staff are comprised of passionate individuals with a committment to learn, grow, and impact others. Here are a few questions to ask yourself to see if you’re a fit:
- Do you align with our mission?
- Do you have a desire to inspire and positively impact others?
- Are you coachable, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn?
- Do you want to be part of something bigger than yourself?
- Do you consistently look to do more than your share?
- Are you saying “yes, this is me!”… that’s a good start.
Qualities of an Instructor
- In great shape and able to demonstrate basketball fundamentals at a high level.
- Able to maintain an unwavering, infectious energy for five days.
- Able to connect and build rapport with male and female athletes.
- Able to be a positive role model and leader who inspires, encourages, and brings out the best in others.
- Able to give meaningful feedback to players to help them improve.
- Provide mentorship and positive role modeling to players on and off the court.
- Oversee a group of 20 players on-court and provide timely feedback, reminders and encouragement.
- Assist with demonstrations of PGC concepts and habits on-court.
- Provide supervision in the dorms and assist with other off-court duties.
- Create a strong connection with players on and off the court, including during meals.
- Stay on campus for the duration of the session with staff and athletes for all residential (overnight) camps.