Reporting to the Head Basketball Coach, the Coordinator of Men’s Basketball Operations duties include:
- Overseeing all areas of the Operating Budget, Coordinating Team Travel, Compliance Office Liaison on non-recruiting issues, Academic support contact, Liaison to media relations, facilities management, equipment room, weight room, and medical and training room staff as well as other organizations on campus.
- Monitoring all areas of student-athlete welfare including on-campus housing issues, meal plans, financial aid applications and status, limitations of practice hours, class attendance, study hall hours, and per diem money during school holidays and break.
- Other miscellaneous administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two to three years of experience of playing for or working with an NCAA Division 1, 2 or 3 basketball program as a team manager, graduate assistant, video coordinator, director of basketball operations or assistant coach.
- Good communication skills and a positive motivator.
- Impeccable integrity with a working knowledge of the NCAA rules and regulations.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- This is an hourly (25 hours per week) position which is non-benefits eligible.
- Position will run through April 30, 2017.