Summary of Responsibilities:
As a Court Leader, you’ll gain responsibility of ensure quality training sessions for over 1,000 players yearly. A Court Leader attends academy class curriculum meetings and is in charge managing our players. Our Court Leaders are in charge of reinforcing and ensuring our Championship Culture.
We are dedicated to helping youth through the game of basketball. This company prides itself in quality and results! Our training program helps basketball players at every level achieve their personal goals while also mentoring them on how to use the game of basketball to help further their overall success in life. M14Hoops camps and academies give players the opportunity to learn and showcase their talents in a fair environment. With professionalism as a top priority, we ask that you please visit our site for more information (www.m14hoops.com)
- Time management
- Management experience
- Goal oriented
- High energy
- Passion for working with children of all ages
- Works well in a team environment
- Take criticism objectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to articulate and project voice in noisy environments
- Loves basketball
- Looking for candidates with Division 1 basketball playing experience that have a passion to teach the game.
- Candidates must have leadership experience in coaching or currently in job role. High-level communication skills with experience in education, customer service, coaching, business development, or sports development are needed.
- College degree
- Must have played Division 1, 2, or 3 basketball
- Must have participation or work experience in any of the following: College or High School Coaching OR, customer service, retail or commission sales environment, OR participation or leadership in athletic/team activities, OR membership or leadership in community, social or academic organizations.
- Must have an unrestricted valid driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) in the past 5 years.
- No sexual related convictions at all
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
|TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND A RESUME, COVER LETTER, AND A LISTING OF BASKETBALL CREDENTIALS TO: [email protected]
Upon a successful interview, applicants will be offered a position in our 90-day paid training program.
Upon successful completion of the 90-day paid training program, a salaried position with the company will then be offered to the applicant.