Customer Relationship Manager:
Zero Gravity Basketball is a youth basketball event operator based out of Wilmington, MA and is the market leader of grassroots events throughout the Northeast, having expanding to new markets in the South, South East, Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, Capital District, and West Coast in the past few years. Zero Gravity plans and manages basketball tournaments, leagues, prep school showcases, clinics and camps for children and young adults to expand their academics through athletic participation. Zero Gravity has many established partnerships including Adidas, Gatorade, and the Jr. NBA.
Zero Gravity Basketball is seeking recent college graduates for a customer relationship full-time position. Applicants must be motivated and dependable, sports-minded individuals that are committed to contributing to a wide-range of responsibilities on a day-to-day basis. Customer relationship managers will be heavily involved in sales on a week to week basis, as well as managing top customer accounts and assisting with our customers needs. Applicants will be in charge of directing a small staff in-season, and need to have experience or an educational background in CRM. Customer Relationship Managers will be paid a base salary with the opportunity to make additional incentives based off of sales performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily sales calls to acquire teams for Zero Gravity Basketball events
- Work with Regional Director’s to set-up sales strategies for events as well as targeted marketing strategies
- Assist in customer relationship management by assisting customers with signing up for tournaments, paying for tournaments, tournament related questions/complaints, etc.
- Responsible for collecting and presenting CRM data on a monthly basis
- Assists in weekend tournaments operations including tournament and site directing
- Attend weekly staff meetings and other duties as assigned by Managers
- Assisting in the planning, communication, and execution of tournament logistics
- Required Skills, Experience, and Abilities
- Recent graduate of a 4-year college/university who has or is working towards a degree in Sport Management or a related field
- Drive, ambition and motivation for success with an outstanding work ethic
- Planning and organizing, can prioritize work activities; uses time efficiently
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Able to adapt to change and improvise in situations
- Ability to work extended hours including nights and weekendsAbout Zero Gravity Basketball, LLC
Zero Gravity was born out of the need for every team at every grade level, boys & girls, in each club basketball program, to have a fun and professional tournament experience each week. We have a SIMPLE MISSION: every basketball player (boy or girl) can play on a great stage, against the appropriate competition, in great venues with safe atmospheres, in an organized fashion on a weekly basis.CUSTOMER SERVICE is our #1 priority before, during and after each tournament. We focus on the experience of the PLAYERS, COACHES, TEAM-SUPPORTERS & PROGRAM DIRECTORS. Paying close attention to all these groups is vitally important to fulfilling OUR MISSION & PROMISE to deliver a circuit of exceptional basketball tournament weekend experiences. Zero Gravity provides the ability to plan a club’s tournament season and outfit programs in high quality Adidas basketball gear and apparel.
In the rapidly changing world of technology & social media, ZG takes pride in being on the cutting edge of grassroots technology. From our scheduling systems, means of communication to our customers & exposure through social media we take pride in constantly being on top of trends & the high paced realities of technology in our world today. Zero Gravity has become the destination for “every team” in grassroots club basketball, from the elementary school developmental team to the High School team competing on the National level, along with the coaches, program directors & team supporters that provide & share the experience with them!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.