Reporting to the Head Men’s Basketball Coach and Senior Associate Athletics Director for Internal Operations, the Director of Men’s Basketball Operations provides administrative and support services to the varsity men’s basketball program.
– Coordinating academic support for men’s basketball student-athletes
– Assisting with the administrative aspect of recruiting, including acquiring transcripts, inputting data, distributing mailings and acting as a liaison between men’s basketball and compliance for all official visits
– Coordinating ticket requests for all games
– Assisting the Men’s Head Basketball Coach with summer programs, assisting in the development of all coach and player notebooks
– Supervising team managers and delegate responsibilities; – Assisting with all camps and clinics
– Attending all team functions (games, practices, meetings, alumni events, etc.)
– Exhibiting the highest professional standards and ethical behavior with adherence to NCAA, Ivy League Conference, University, and the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics and Physical Education rules and regulations and/or Code of Ethics; contributing to the maintenance of good working relationships with all members of the Department; assuming other duties as assigned by the Director of Intercollegiate Athletics and Physical Education.