M14Hoops is the #1 basketball development brand in Illinois. We offer training, teams and speed & agility training, all housed at our own facility. M14Hoops Basketball Facility is a 53,000sqft 6-court facility and we are looking for an AAU Director for our boy’s teams! Our Director of Team M-XIV Boys is in charge of reinforcing and ensuring our Championship Culture. As a Director, you’ll gain responsibility of managing and ensure quality development for over 250 players yearly ranging from grades 4th-12th. The Director is responsible for running the entire boys side of teams.
- College degree
- Must have played Division 1, 2, or 3 basketball
Must have operational experience within High School, AAU, or College
- Must have participation or coaching experience in any of the following: College or High School.
- Must have the ability to train athletes of all ages
- Must have an unrestricted valid driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) in the past 5 years.
- No sexual related convictions at all
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Time management
- Management experience
- Goal oriented
- High energy
- Passion for working with children of all ages
- Works well in a team environment
- Take criticism objectively
- Excellent communication skills (over communication skills)
- Able to articulate and project voice in noisy environments
- Loves basketball
- Candidates must have leadership experience in coaching or currently in job role. High-level communication skills with experience in education, customer service, coaching, business development, or sports development are needed.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Facilitating Team Evaluations
Running Parent Meetings
Locating/Hiring part time coaches
Creation of all practice plans
Facilitating Coaches & Player Meetings
Managing Team Budgets
Handling Player Recruitment
Continuing relationships with tournament directors and creating new ones
Continuing relationships with high school coaches and creating new ones
Handling Social Media Accounts
Pay Rate: $60,000