Events Manager – Marquee Hoops
Marquee Hoops is the grassroots leader in development & exposure in the youth basketball space. We operate 40+ events a year coast-to-coast and provide the most competitive, organized, and professional events in the United States.
The Events Manager is in charge of all team recruitment and communication for Marquee Hoops events. The ideal candidate is required to handle all organizational tasks prior to each event, such as collecting team/program fees, making sure players are registered for the event, making sure teams/programs have all the necessary details for each event, communicating the schedule release, and more! This manager will also be in charge of recruitment of our individual player camps. This includes outreach to individual families and teams, collecting payment, coordinating coaching staff for the camps, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
○ Direct the recruitment/sales for all Marquee Hoops team events
○ Direct the recruitment/sales for all Marquee Hoops individual events
○ Collecting payments for all team and individual events in a timely fashion
○ Responsible for meeting the goals of participants and gross revenues for all events ● Execution
○ Managing/Directing in-event operations and on-court execution of all events ○ Responsible for all team and player communication for events
○ Executing the scheduling of each individual event
○ Assist on all email marketing
○ Managing any/all interns related to the sales side of the business
○ Manage Marquee Hoops owned database of players for scouting services and camps ● Network
○ Travel to other grassroots events for networking
○ Growing personal brand and social media presence
○ Responsible for researching functional tools for staff to improve work productivity outside of events
○ Participate in research for new sales ideas and ways to improve the management and creativity of our events
○ Provide attentive customer service via telephone and email to Marquee Hoops customers ○ Prompt responses on slack
○ Everyday use of Monday for hot lists and all tasks and projects
Qualifications and Skills
Follow link below for complete job posting and application information.