Graduate Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach – Harding University
|Conference:||Great American Conference|
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Assist with all aspects of recruiting including: scouting, communication, and planning visits.
– Assist with practice planning, scouting, video analysis, equipment, and academic monitoring.
– Assist with the management of team social media accounts.
-Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Acceptance into a graduate program at Harding University.
– Harding University is a Christian university associated with the Churches of Christ. It is very important for members of the Harding University Athletics Department to represent the university in an honorable and ethical way that promotes the standards and ideals of Harding University. It is very important for you to view coaching as a ministry in this position!
All interested applicants can contact Ray Woods at 501-473-1700 or [email protected].