Graduate Assistant – University of Arkansas

School: University of Arkansas
Position: Graduate Assistant
Organization: NCAA
Level: Division I

The University of Arkansas is looking for a Graduate Assistant. Job includes use of photoshop to create graphics, creative video edits, film editing, opponent scouting reports, working closely with coaching staff on practice/game preparation, and other duties as assigned. Knowledge/Use of Synergy SportsTech, SportsCode is preferred. Knowledge/Use of Photoshop is required. 60% of the responsibility would be assisting with Photoshop, the remaining 40% will be a combination of other duties listed above.

Applicant Information:

All applicants must be eligible for admission to the University of Arkansas Graduate School. Applicants will be required to submit sample Photoshop work, a cover letter, resume, and three references to Riley Hall:[email protected]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter