University of Mobile is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Graduate Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach.
- Travel – help in planning of road trips, meals on the road/home, and book hotels
- Managerial – over the managers. Making sure laundry is done, practice setup correctly and film responsibilities.
- Recruiting – make it out to local games, build connections with HS, JUCO and AAU coaches. Assist in on campus visits
- JV Team – Oversees the entire program. 17 game schedule.
- Scouting – Assist in preparation for games. Scouting reports and video
- Practice – position breakdown, run scout team
- Acceptance into University of Mobile graduate program.
- Playing, coaching or managing experience at the collegiate level is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record acceptable to operate UM’s vans.
- 6 Credit Hours of tuition per semester