|Andrew College is seeking a Head Men’s Basketball Coach to start the program from the ground up and administer all areas related to a highly competitive basketball program. The head men’s basketball coach is responsible for the overall administration, recruiting, budgeting, scheduling, coaching, travel, and issuing appropriate directions to student/athletes as it relates to academics. The successful candidate must adhere to all NJCAA Division I, Georgia Collegiate Athletic Association, and Andrew College policies. The Men’s Head Basketball Coach must understand the dynamics of a small college setting and have the ability to take on several tasks outside the coaching arena towards success for the Athletic Department and Andrew College as a whole.
- Re-introduce the men’s basketball program to Andrew College. This position will be starting the Men’s program from the ground up in all facets.
- Recruit and fill a team for first season of competition 2017-2018 academic year
- Fulfill the mission, vision, and strategic plan of the Andrew College department of athletics as it pertains to the Men’s Basketball program.
- Recruit quality student-athletes
- Develop and supervise practices, game planning, schedule arrangements, and off season training.
- Manage Budgets, Fundraising, and additional administrative duties
- Maintain high academic standards for student-athletes
- Interact and develop healthy relationships with other Andrew College departments
- Meet NJCAA and GCAA compliance guidelines and regulations
- Strong disciplined skills and consistency with communication and structure required
- Good driving record with ability to drive Andrew College vans and recruiting vehicles
- Other Duties Responsible for: Organize the athletic teams bus transportation for away games, organize and administer eligibility for athletic teams
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director
– Start Date January 1