The Head Coach’s essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Support the mission and philosophy of Webber
• Hire and supervise assistant coaches.
• Supervise and participate in the recruitment of student- athletes
• Retain and graduate student-athletes
• Plan and manage team travel
• Supervise and manage the inventory of sports equipment
• Oversee the budget for the program
• Schedule facilities to facilitate practice
• Plan, organize, and participate in practice and games
• Conduct coaching clinics/seminars for assistant coaches
• Speak and participate in promotional activities and assist the Director of Athletics in fundraising activities
• Work in liaison with community groups to encourage and foster their participation in the athletic activities or events
• Serve on university, conference, or national level committees as appropriate.