Responsible for the overall management of Colorado College’s competitive Division III Men’s Basketball program to include coaching, training, recruiting and providing leadership while upholding the mission of the department and the institution.
- A Bachelors degree plus a minimum of three years coaching experience at the collegiate level or comparable playing/coaching experience;
- experience with effective leadership, coaching and recruiting skills;
- demonstrated excellent communication, interpersonal and managerial skills;
- demonstrated ability to recruit qualified student-athletes, and ability to teach and mentor a diverse student body.
- Must possess and maintain a valid drivers license and a driving record that is insurable by Colorado Colleges motor vehicle insurance carrier.
- Masters Degree; five or more years of successful basketball coaching experience;
- familiarity with issues in higher education and demonstrate techniques and a coaching philosophy appropriate for a Division III liberal arts institution.