Head Post Graduate Coach:
- Work with the Head Basketball Coach, Athletic Director and Admissions to build a highly competitive program, that is able to compete at a high level
- Oversee the Postgraduate basketball program – this includes year-round training program for athletes with an emphasis on skill development and strength and conditioning, creating a competitive schedule, practice planning, and game management.
- Recruit high character individuals to Phelps School that are mission appropriate student-athletes
- Assist in the placement of student-athletes to top colleges and universities that are the right fit.
- Advising students through our student advisory program
- Serving the school’s residential and student life program
- Serving as an advisor to a select number of students
- Teaching ability preferred
- Bachelors degree (Masters preferred)
- National level Post-Graduate and/or collegiate coaching experience and/or professional playing experience
- Experience teaching and working closely with adolescents of various ages
- Desire to be actively engaged in the school community
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to support the residential life needs of a boarding school community