Summary of Responsibilities:
As a Head Trainer, you’ll gain responsibility of ensure quality training sessions for over 3,000 players yearly. A Head Trainer attends academy class curriculum meetings and is in charge managing/developing/coaching our players. Head Trainers will be lead trainers and also coaches of our travel/aau teams. They also will have management responsibility with staff. Our Head Trainers are in charge of reinforcing and ensuring our Championship Culture.
WE HAVE OUR OWN FACILITY! We are dedicated to helping youth through the game of basketball. This company prides itself in quality and results! Our training program helps basketball players at every level achieve their personal goals while also mentoring them on how to use the game of basketball to help further their overall success in life. M14Hoops camps and academies give players the opportunity to learn and showcase their talents in a fair environment. With professionalism as a top priority, we ask that you please visit our site for more information (www.m14hoops.com)
- Time management
- Management experience
- Goal oriented
- High energy
- Passion for working with children of all ages
- Works well in a team environment
- Take criticism objectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to articulate and project voice in noisy environments
- Loves basketball
- Looking for candidates with College or varsity high school level basketball playing experience that have a passion to teach the game.
- Candidates must have leadership experience in coaching or currently in job role. High-level communication skills with experience in education, customer service, coaching, business development, or sports development are needed.
- College degree
- Must have played Division 1, 2, or 3 basketball
- Must have participation or work experience in any of the following: College or High School Coaching OR, customer service, retail or commission sales environment, OR participation or leadership in athletic/team activities, OR membership or leadership in community, social or academic organizations.
- Must have an unrestricted valid driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) in the past 5 years.
- No sexual related convictions at all
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
This position is a ‘2nd Shift’ occupation. Court Leaders are expected to come in by 12p daily for administrative work. All training sessions are held on nights and weekends. Applicants MUST be ‘ok’ with the hours of the position.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND A RESUME, COVER LETTER, AND A LISTING OF BASKETBALL CREDENTIALS to
Upon a successful interview, applicants will be offered the position and it does have a 90-day probation period. 6 Weeks training will be held in Indianapolis which will be paid for.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year