Directly support specified aspects of a sport program while following all university, departmental, conference, and NCAA policies and regulations.
- Athletics department positions that are responsible for any of the following functions within a sport program including:
- Operations (direct the operational, logistical and business functions of the program)
- Player Development (prepare student-athletes for personal, academic and professional success; utilize sport-specific technology for game planning, consult reports, and technical breakdown of positions for player improvement)
- Player Personnel (liaison in recruiting academically and athletically qualified student-athletes)
- Recruiting Coordinator (supports recruiting activities through tracking, scouting, planning and coordination of official visits)
- Video Operation (plan, edit, and produce videography used in coaching, recruiting, game planning and scouting student-athletes)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the financial and logistical operations for specified sport programs
- Assist head coach in the development of strategic scouting reports and game plan evaluation through analysis and reporting of opponent game film
- Chart and record statistics that forecast effort for plays for team, providing models for successful approaches to game strategy and individual athletic development strategy
- Point of contact for all sport specific technology implementation and management including TeamWorks, TrackMan, Rapsodo, XOS, Tableau, Synergy, ARMS, MS Office, etc.
- Review recruiting documentation and prepare correspondence and assist with all areas of recruiting activities as permissible by NCAA Bylaw 184.108.40.206.
- Manages the logistical aspects of camps and clinics for specified sport programs
- Coordinate and facilitate on-campus visitation of professional sport liaisons (Football, Men’s Basketball, Women’s Basketball, Men’s Soccer, Women’s Soccer and other sports)
- Management of visiting teams for conference and non-conference competition, including practice facilities and locker rooms
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time by the Head Coach as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree desired.
- This position demands accuracy, honesty, integrity and the ability to work with the Christian mission of Campbell University.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to make independent positions and make recommendations to head coach
- Ability to analyze and interpret sport specific data to develop meaningful reports
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Work independently as well as function effectively in a team and within a diverse group of people