To help teams and athletes win, Hudl is looking for a Manager to join our Product Consultants team. You’ll lead a team that actively supports our most elite users in the US & Canada using Sportscode and Volleymetrics, making sure this team has the tools they need to be successful. Based out of Lincoln, Nebraska, you’ll serve as a people manager.
- Passionate. You truly care about the well being and professional development of your squad members while looking out for our users’ best interest.
- A problem solver. You’re comfortable with finding areas where our team is weak while solving the problems to improve a workflow or process.
- Organized. You’re never without a to-do list and stay on top of e-mails and slacks to stay connected with what’s happening across the globe.
- Empathetic. You understand your team members as humans and will help them overcome any obstacle that comes in their way.
- Develop. You’ll work 1-on-1 with your squad members to identify strengths and areas to improve. You’ll use that information to create a career path tailored to each individual.
- Measure performance. With the help of the Global Product Consultants Manager, you will consistently measure performance of individuals and hold them accountable to continually improve in their role.
- Collaborate. You’ll meet regularly with other Squad Leads and Support Managers across the globe to work through challenges together and push the team forward.
- Make data driven decisions. You’ll monitor and track the activity of your squad to help us forecast needs of our team long-term.
- Thrive on the front lines. As a product expert, you’ll tackle elevated support calls and offer savvy, timely solutions.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you’ll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company’s success.