Men’s Basketball Video Coordinator – Villanova University – Full-time
Coordinate the filming of practices, games, and individual training sessions for men’s basketball. Coordinate the sharing and receiving of video with/from outside sources. Coordinate the editing and clipping of all film to use as teaching tool for video sessions with coaches and student-athletes.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Coordinate the filming of practices, games and training sessions.
2. Catalog all film and create archives
3. Edit and clip films to make videos for coaches and student-athletes.
4. Manage student staff responsible for working with video editing.
5. Responsible for the maintenance of all video equipment
6. Manage the video exchange for the program, including the taping of games and select practices, dubbing, uploading and receiving of video.