Volunteer Men’s Basketball Assistant Coach – Salem State University
|School:||Salem State University|
|Position:||Volunteer Men's Basketball Assistant Coach|
1. Comply with all Salem State University, MASCAC, NCAA, and other organizations with which the University is affiliated that are responsible for governing Intercollegiate Athletics.
2. Assists the head coach in organizing, implementing and directing all phases of the intercollegiate varsity team.
3. Assist with developing and managing operating, recruiting and fundraising budgets; assist with all fundraising initiatives for the program.
4. Assist with organizing and conducting practices and managing all in-game operations.
5. Travel locally, regionally and nationally for any regular-season contests, championships, fundraising, alumni, and community events.
6. Assist with team equipment and uniform and gear purchases/returns.
7. Communicates with the Athletic Training staff and Sports Information Director at the direction of the head coach.
8. Demonstrate sensitivity to students, faculty, and staff of varying racial, ethnic, religious, gender, cultural, disability, sexual orientation and socioeconomic backgrounds
All Inquiries should be addressed to Chris Harvey, Head Men’s Basketball Coach, Salem State University