The 2021 New England Coaches vs Cancer Basketball Clinic provides basketball coaches throughout the Northeast an in-person opportunity to learn from the game’s top coaches and is a reinforcement of our shared vision of educating the next generation of coaches. Your participation supports the American Cancer Society’s Coaches vs Cancer program.
For over 25 years, the Coaches vs. Cancer program, in collaboration with the National Association of Basketball Coaches, has united coaches and fans nationwide to help the American Cancer Society defeat a common enemy – cancer. With your passion and dedicated support, the impact has been felt in communities nationwide. Through fundraising and education initiatives, the Coaches vs. Cancer program has supported the American Cancer Society in our efforts to save lives from cancer in the US and worldwide. The battle isn’t over, and we need you on our team. Whether you’re a coach, player, or fan –you can join us in our fight against cancer
Why attend the 2021 New England Coaches vs Cancer Basketball Clinic?
- Your participation directly supports the Coaches vs Cancer program.
- Funds raised from the event will support the American Cancer Society’s life saving mission.
- Learn cutting-edge offenses, defenses, and drills from America’s top coaches!
- Treat your staff to a weekend away as a team-building effort and energize them for the season!
- Network and talk basketball with coaches at all levels!
- All instruction is on-court with demonstrators!
- Get special discounts from national exhibitors!
- Special discounted hotel rates!
- Early-bird discounts!