As we all know, fundraising is stressful. You need to make your program better, but you can’t get the money to buy the training tools necessary to build a successful program.
The community is tired of buying cookie dough and pizza, and the government has passed laws banning the sale of candy in school. You’re running short on ideas.
As a coach, the cost to stay competitive keeps rising. The need for basketball shooting machines and other tools for your players is on the rise, and the booster club continues to be stingy with their funds.
Wouldn’t it be great if the parents didn’t have to buy anything and the players didn’t have to sell anything?
With online donation platforms, this is now possible. I know what you’re thinking: “I don’t have the time and energy to set up and manage a GoFundMe account.”
There is another option, an online donation platform that comes with your very own success manager. This awesome person will guide you through the whole process and even setup and customize your very own campaign.
5 Steps to Success
1. Fill out the form: Dr. Dish Fundraising
2. We will contact you to set up your campaign and learn your goals
3. You supply a team picture (personalization pays off!)
4. The athletes email, text, and post on social media their own personal web page asking for donations
5. Sit back and watch the money roll in!
What are you waiting for? New basketball training equipment could be in your gym as early as next week!