Busy last few days – here is today’s Daily Dirt…
- I have heard from a great source that former Citadel Assistant Andre Morgan has landed on Happy Osborne’s staff at Kentucky Wesleyan. Morgan spent one season on Chuck Driesell’s staff at The Citadel – before that he was an administrative guy at UAB.
- Speaking of The Citadel…Daniel Willis, who recently went from VMI to The Citadel with Duggar Baucom is the “hot” name right now at Lenoir-Rhyne. Willis, who has been with Baucom for the past ten seasons, is a Lenoir-Rhyne alum. The school is searching to replace long-time head coach John Lentz who resigned on April 24th (Lentz Resigns at Lenoir-Rhyne).
- I have also heard that Hargrave assistant Mike Allen is headed to Bryant College where he will assume an administrative role. He woud be the second Hargrave assistant headed to a DI program in the past week – back on 5/1, we reported that fellow Hargrave assistant was in the mix to join the staff at VMI (Daily Dirt 5/1/15).
- St. Louis CC head coach Randy Reed has resigned. It sounds like he is headed to Cardinal Ritter College Prep (St. Louis) where he will be come the head coach and Athletic Director.
- It sounds like Matt Ryan will be the next head coach at Hagerstown CC (MD). He is the former head coach at Potomac State (WVa.).