A few things that I’ve heard…
- The search at Southern New Hampshire is just about complete. Last week, I mentioned the guys who I have heard who had been on campus: Former Maine head coach Bob Walsh, NJIT assistant Jeff Rafferty, and Boston University assistant Jack Perri. I have also heard that Iona assistant coach Eric Eaton, Columbia assistant Jean Bain, and current SNHU assistant Jeff Gore are in that group as well. Word on the street is that the field will not be narrowed down, and the choice will come from the 11 who have visited campus.
- It sounds like the search at Worcester State is down to eight. I have heard that the group includes four college coaches, and four high school coaches. Al Pettway, the all-time leading scorer, and local HS coach, is believed to be in the mix.
- IPFW assistant coach Ben Botts is headed to Ball State. He confirmed this move to the Star Press. Botts had been at his alma mater IPFW for the past four seasons. He also served as the DBO at Princeton and as a GA at Xavier.
- According to the Asbury Park Press, Seton Hall assistant coach Fred Hill will resign. Hill had been on Kevin Willard’s staff for the past five seasons, and had also worked for Tommy Amaker when he was at Seton Hall. The report also mentions that Colonia (NJ) High School head coach Brandon Hall will join the staff as a graduate assistant.
- The complete up-to-date list of coaching changes at all levels can he found here: HoopDirt.com Coaching Changes Tracker.
- Remember to follow HoopDirt.com on social media: