- I can confirm that Southeast Missouri associate head coach Adam Gordon has resigned and will focus on running Rising Coaches Elite on a full-time basis. Gordon had been at SEMO since 2015, and also worked in administrative roles at Mississippi State and Clemson. He and others co-founded RCE back in 2010.
- I have heard former Ohio head coach Saul Phillips’ name mentioned surrounding the vacant Northern State (SD) job. Phillips was the head coach at Ohio from 2014-19 (81-77). Prior to that, he spent seven seasons as the head coach at North Dakota State. NSU is looking to replace Paul Sather who became the head coach at the University of North Dakota last week.
- Sam Houston State assistant Kyle Campbell has departed the Bearkats staff and has become an assistant Coffeyville CC (KS). He had spent the past two seasons at Sam Houston, and was the head coach at Dodge City CC (KS) before that.
- Jimmy Boone, the son of new Arkansas Fort Smith head coach Jim Boone, will be named as the top assistant at UAFS. He had spent the past six seasons on his father’s staff at Delta State, and has also worked at West Virginia Wesleyan and Tusculum. The official announcement is expected soon.
- I have heard that Evan Elberg will be named as an assistant at DIII Gettysburg College. Elberg had spent the past four seasons as an assistant coach at The College of New Jersey. He has also worked at Washington College (MD) and at his alma mater Drew University (NJ).