Director of Operations – Loyola University Maryland
|School:||Director of Operations|
|Position:||Loyola University Maryland|
Loyola University Maryland is seeking a Director of Operations for Men’s Basketball.
The Director of Basketball Operations is an administrative support position for the Men’s Basketball program. Under the guidance of the head coach or designee, the incumbent will support the various day-to-day operations of the Men’s basketball program.
Primary Responsibilities (percentage of the time)
1. Coordinate team film at practice and games and team film exchange program. (10%)
2. Assist coaching staff with the completion of NCAA compliance logs. (10%)
3. Assist with the coordination of team travel arrangements and pre/post-game meals (10%)
4. Assist with the ordering and inventory control of team equipment (10%)
5. Coordinate complimentary ticket requests and distribution for games in conjunction with the coaching staff and event services. (10%)
6. Assist with the production of the basketball newsletter. (10%)
7. Assist in the coordination of all camps & clinics. (10%)
8. Coordinate and assist with the team’s involvement in community activities and promotions. (10%)
9. Liaison with the athletic department marketing staff for all game activities. (10%)
10. Assist coaching staff with other projects, including social media campaigns, as needed. (10%)
Follow link below for complete job posting and application information.