• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Division I college athletics department, conference office, basketball operations, or similar organization/role.
• Demonstrated understanding and experience with complex game and broadcast scheduling. Knowledge of Bortz software, broadcast partners, etc. a plus.
• Experience in managing large-scale sports events, tournaments, etc.
• Strong familiarity with NCAA and basketball playing rules, as well as game operations regulations.
• Excellent communication skills – written, oral, and presentation.
• Strong understanding of applying analytics to improve scheduling, business decisions, and team performance.
• Strong work ethic and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively collaborate with various constituents across many campuses.
• Demonstrated knowledge of technology.
• Bachelor’s Degree required – Sport Management, Business, or related field; Master’s Degree preferred.